Agbami Profesional Scholarship 2014
Agbami Profesional Scholarship 2014 for MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING or AMEPS is an educationally oriented scholarship program with Niger Delta as the target. The aim of the program is to support the country in the strengthening of manpower tool in medical and engineering fields. The program is available for undergraduate students who attend recognized Degree Awarding State, Federal, and Private Nigerian Universities in their first or second year of study.
AMEPS is now available in E-Application. The reason why they provide E-application is to make the process seamless and stress-free for the candidate. In the past, people should travel for kilometers just to submit the application. They spend a lot of money to send mail just to lose the mail in the process. The other problem occurred in the past is the invitations lost in the mail. In order to accommodate progressive technology, E-Application process for AMEPS is now upgraded. The process would be faster because the applicants could apply the scholarship fast and update the application profiles from anywhere. The process would be transparent because the applicants could monitor the application by emails and sms (short message service).
Requirement for AMEPS are:
- Student would be eligible for AMEPS if only they are studying in Nigerian Universities in the first or second year;
- For Year 1 applicants, they should have minimum score of 60% in the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board examination;
- For Year 2 applicants, they should have minimum 60% of GPA.
Some conditions shall drop out the existing beneficiary of the program:
- Total score CGPA of the participants drops lower than 60%;
- Participant of the program could not take part in the yearly verification exercise;
- The course is change to the course outside eligible courses list;
- Withdrawal from school of the participant;
- Participant could not fulfill the requirements of the verification process.
Eligible courses for AMEPS are:
- Engineering Courses in All Fields;
- Medicine Courses;
- Dentistry Courses;
- Pharmacy Courses;
- Courses in Medical Laboratory Sciences;
- Nursing Courses
The program is eligible for all Niger Delta States and Lagos States, including Abia, AkwaIbom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo, and Rivers.
Application for Agbami Profesional Scholarship. Existing awardees should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if they not receive login details yet. Format of the email is full name, study course, institution, matriculation number, state of origin, mobile number (active), and email address (active).